At part 1, Best SEO Companies in Singapore clarified two of the main factors in Search Engines working process: Wide range of resource and Keyword research. Let’s have a look at the rest of this complex procedure before making any decision on this trendy marketing tactic.
Matching – Existing and New Content
To approach Onsite SEO, SEO Experts put lots of efforts in matching a keyword term from each keyword cluster to a single page on client’s website. Usually, your home page will be focused on your “core” keyword phrase while your main navigation pages will target the second or third most important ones and so on through your web page hierarchy. This process takes time in the beginning of website construction but once business owners achieved it, the next-step seems to be such easy to follow. However, in case our clients haven’t already had web pages to target some of their desired essential keyword terms, we work together to create new pages to reach these phrases.
Even on the same platform, not all websites are built equally. Some websites are great and ideally friendly with search engines while the others are not. A key part of every SEO Specialist in Singapore is to assist clients and their Web Developers to ensure that as many pages of their website are correctly indexed as possible and that there is no technical impediment interrupting the path to the online success.
If you want to know how many pages have been indexed and how a such reliable search engine like Google is displaying your site, type “yourweb.address.com” as your keyword and wait for results. It is important to provide customers with virtual satisfaction via information in your website and its infrastructure, but they have to know your presence first. Business owners usually take more notices on how to create a good website, which is totally good, but they accidentally forget that a house cannot be sold if nobody knows it’s for sale. Ask some of our Best SEO Agencies in Singapore for a complete action guide for your website success.
Offsite Link Profile
Offsite link is similar to the traditional “word-of-mouth” marketing method. In the simplest description, if Search Engines see a link from somewhere else on the internet to your website, it considered yours have a vote of confidence. Search Engines believe that if other websites are linking to your web pages, you must have something good to link to and a Search Engine will rank our page higher due to this more positive proof of quality.
Search Engines take into consideration more additional factors than just the sheer number of links when evaluating your offsite link profile:
- Good reputation or Trust value of sites linking to your web site
- Theme or Relevance of sites linking to you
- The “Anchor Text” (the words that the link is embedded behind) in links to your site
- Offsite Social Profile: social media references to your website. Now you also have Facebook fanpage, Twitter account, Youtube Channel and some other different manner refers to your company or you website, Search Engines appreciates that with higher position for you.
- Offsite Citation Profile: Your company name, address, phone number or website are always signals for Search Engine to recognize your business. Although these citations are indeed helpful across the board, they are particularly useful in enhancing your Search Results in the Search Engines’ maps and geo-location rankings.