How to survive?
Due to restricted discipline, what webmasters can do to avoid unexpected consequences from Google Panda is to make an update in the website and get rid of all those low quality pages, content and keywords. Moreover, if you think the better the page is optimized, the less you worry. It’s not right anymore. Over-optimized pages also catch Panda’s attention so that they should be checked carefully also.
In case of Penguin, Black hat SEO techniques need to be abolished because Penguin is smart enough to deal with all websites indulging in these practices. Webmasters should avoid excessive link building, doorway pages, keyword stuffing, and meaningless and irrelevant content to not become the target of Penguin. Moreover, SEOs could do more things to improve their quality to Penguin such creating content for other blogs and websites and socializing content, relevantly using of keywords and absolute refrain from all kinds of stuffing.
How to recover?
Even if you have high quality content or are doing such good SEO techniques, it’s possible to become a victim of Panda. That’s why “How to recover” is so important to webmasters. Panda is basically an on-page problem, so the main changes need to be on the website. Check for pages with no or little content, as well as, for plagiarism. Creating elaborative pages with FAQs and more for a website should help.
If the duplicate and thin content has been done away with, then probably recovery can be done by the next refresh. Here are some tips that you can apply to your recovery from Panda:
- Break broken links – Nothing irritates viewers more than 404 error pages. Apparently, Google is getting equally irritated now that Panda is on. So, use efficient tools like Xenu Tool to fix all broken links.
- See ‘duplicity’ as Google sees it – Think before committing naïve errors such as having same Meta descriptions and keywords with posts that could be containing different information. However, Google could easily consider these posts as duplicates, so be smart while managing meta-descriptors.
- Leave greed in the box while placing ads – Google will penalize your website if you do not practice patience in managing ads. With many ads above the fold, Google’s Page Layout Algorithm has all the liberty and license to make your website suffer.
- Grab some helpful programs to add more substance to your present content –Categorizing content logically is bound to yield good results. Know more about being active on social networks.
Recovery choices for webmasters under Penguin solution are diversified. While it’s difficult to be better under the view of Panda, it’s much easier for webmasters to recover after receiving Penguin’s warning because it’s just about techniques and tools. Below are some of things that you can do in that case:
- Check for the links to find if there are from the same domain name or IP address, so that links don’t look like purchased. The links should not just be direct links to the website, because websites that have followed such polices have seen dip in the rankings.
- Disavow tool can be helpful in getting rid of too many links that are just associated with the keywords.
- Penguin genuinely focuses on penalizing unnatural links that are causing changes in the search results intentionally.
Now that you are aware of some basic information about these two powerful algorithm from Google that will affect to your ranking, you can build your own detailed plans that covers all risks coming from Panda and Penguin. If you’re confused about what to do or where to start, The Best SEO Company in Singapore can assist you to pick up the best solutions suitable for your current condition.